Wedding Announcement Letter



This letter would be addressed to the close relatives, friends, and colleagues to inform about the wedding occasion. This would indicate the date of ceremony, possible arrangements to be carried out & related tasks.
To,

Mr Wiliyam,

Stanly Rd,
Kurunegala,

25th  march’ 2013.

Subject: Informing about wedding occasion to relatives, friends.

Dear Wiliyam;

The sounds of wedding ceremony are swinging like some implausible moods in my mind while writing this one. I am very much overjoyed to tell you that my matrimonial proposal to college mate Kartik Gavde, now running his own family business has been accepted without any counter conditions by his parents.  You know I have been off lately in touch with him on social networking sites ever since we had graduated.


It was never any kind of affair as such but just casual friends in the college; but I knew that he could be a kind of life partner for the nature as a person, perspective with everyone as a individual; & a couple of similarities.

You being one of my close sister like, feel more blessed to have you since my childhood and sharing before you each & every incident in my life. Lastly it’s not a mere request but an order to keep yourself available during the ceremonial days and I will intimate you the exact date of marriage soon.

With regards

Yours Sincerely,

Anjelina Perera..

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...