School Admission Cover Letter



Your name
Address
City state zip

To
Principal,
School name’
Address
City, state, zip.
Dear Sir,



I wish to join the 8th grade of your school at (name and place of school) name of the place after successful completion of 8th grade from (name of the school).

My academic marks have been consistently above average in all the grades and also take part actively in all the co curricular activities. I am a good foot ball and volley ball player and has got a chance to represent the  state in the junior football national school championship. At the junior school I have received many awards for exemplary character and tidiness. I have also received an award for 100% attendance in the last academic year.

I do hope that I get a chance to study in ( ) as I have heard a lot about the training programs and opportunities and excellent teachers and their conceptual method of teaching is very famous among everyone. I would like to join the school to learn more in all the field and excel in my academics .I assure you ,given a chance I would be an asset to your school.

I will be eagerly waiting to hear from you.Thankyou for your time and consideration,

Sincerely,

Your name.

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...