Sample Letter for an Insurance Claim



From
Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email

Date
To,
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.

Dear Sir,

This is regarding the insurance claim for my car. My policy number is ____________.
The details of the accident are as given below:

I parked my vehicle in the parking area at my office. Unfortunately a delivery truck tried to park between two cars and hit my car from behind. The body from behind got smashed.

When I realized I immediately contacted your customer care and gave the details. I checked all my Insurance papers and realized that I am eligible for a claim of ____________ .Your Company sent a representative and filed the report and they told that they will call me soon regarding the insurance and will get the feedback from the company at the earliest.

 I would like to bring to your notice that I didn’t get any correspondence from the company yet in spite of my reminders for last ten days.

Kindly look into it and expecting a positive response at the earliest.

Thanking you

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...