Decline To Give an Advice



Dear Name,

Thank you very much for asking me an advice to invest in shares but I m sorry that I will have to decline it as I am not a very experience person in shares, I do invest but for short term and for small amount. It’s really nice to know that you would like to invest in shares .it’s risky but if you invest wisely you can make good money. I am sorry I cannot of much help but I have a friend who invests very often and is a good player in the market. He has put lot of money in these shares I can introduce you to him and you can take his guidance.

I understand it’s very disappointing if you do not get the right advice but I feel it’s better to take the advice from the right person as shares is slightly risky and I am not as knowledgeable to guide somebody .I am really flattered that you thought of me for an advice. If there is any other helps you like from me please feel free to call me, I will also find out from my friend about your meeting. Give me few days time and I will let you know about when he is free to have a meeting .
Regards,

Your Name.

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...