Sampe Give General Advice Letter



Dear Name,

I appreciate you asking me the advice for your career path. Well, as I am aware that you are an MBA marketing and currently working in a in a reputed company from past six months I would suggest you to be in the company at least for a year or more. It’s a good company, and if you are there for more than one year you will gain experience and when you apply for the next job you can go for a higher level. It’s not advisable to move from one job to other every six months. I understand that the salary the other company is offering is bit high but since I have an experience in the Marketing field I suggest you to give more time to the current company, and it’s always advisable to be in the company and grow to the next level.



This is what every company looks for commitment and handwork so. Do your best in your current job and follow your targets, and perform well. Usually any company would take at least two years to promote a person. After that you can always look for better opportunities and you can bargain for good salary also. So gain as much experience as you can and learn the best skills from the current company.

Well, in the end it is your decision, and I assure you whatever your decision will be I will support you.
Regards

Name.

0 comments:

Dí lo que piensas...